Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Young Atheists in Melbourne

Actually in Grey St. at the Unitarian Church, East Melbourne. Jason Ball gave us a talk covering his experience as a student with Atheism, Skepticism etc . Covering the establishment of the Secular Society at Melbourne University The Young Australian Skeptics. Jason and I are friends on Facebook and he and I are expecting the CFI to set up here in Melbourne Australia. This would assist us contradicting the woo here in Australia. My friend Debbie Goddard on Facebook referred it to the person at CFI who will do that. Also, I listen to a weekly podcast from that same organization called Point of Enquiry which I download from iTunes. This one has another friend Chris Mooney who interviews another friend Carl Zimmer discussing his new book Brain Cuttings an eBook only, a brave response from Carl. Clifford Dubery- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Wellington Parade,,Australia

No comments: